Together Everyone Achieves More
The Staff and Governors are very proud of St. Giles Junior School. We believe that our school provides a happy, hardworking, environment in which every child is supported and encouraged to achieve.
Our mission is to improve the life opportunities for all our students by providing the best learning environment possible. We will make every school day count by providing every student with a happy, positive, safe and secure, and supportive learning environment and through providing a broad and balanced curriculum, which encourages, challenges, excites, and inspires them to fulfil their potential.
When making decisions, we will consider our stakeholders’ interests, and give effect to those interests, so long as it does not compromise our mission
Delivering our Mission
will ensure that:
All our students:
- grow into confident young people who are passionate about continuing their learning into secondary school and beyond;
- feel positive about their own skills and abilities, and enjoy succeeding;
- aspire to excellence, recognising the benefits of challenge and hard work; and
- are responsible members of all communities who are committed to making positive choices and contributing fully to life.
All our staff:
- constantly feel challenged and inspired to improve and deliver outstanding teaching;
- work constructively with parents and carers to support our mission;
- are empowered to innovate; and
- are encouraged to engage with and appropriately challenge decisions.
All parents and carers:
- proactively engage with the school and governors and collaborate to help us achieve our mission;
- are happy with the education their children receive; and
- are confident that issues will be dealt with effectively and promptly.