WHAT IS BULLYING?
Bullying can mean different things:
- being called names
- being teased, put down or humiliated
- being pushed or pulled about
- having money and other stuff taken
- having rumours spread about you
- being ignored and left out
- being hit, kicked or physically hurt
- being threatened or intimidated
- being bullied through your phone or online.
Are you being bullied?
If you are being bullied, you can talk to Childline anonymously online or on the phone - No worry is too big or too small.
Click on the link below to find out more information, don't forget, you can always tell a parent, carer or anyone in school about the problem.