Together Everyone Achieves More
We aim to be a partnership of children, parents and staff in which each child is enabled to develop individually in a safe environment that encourages personal responsibility both in school and in the wider community.
We will respond to change to ensure that we continually give the best educational care in life skill and academically always ensuring that our learning together is proactive and above all fun!
Everyone at Exhall will aim to:
- Create an atmosphere that will encourage confident, enthusiastic happy children.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, which excites and inspires.
- Provide opportunities to develop motivated, active, independent learners who will achieve personal success.
- Enable children to attain high standards of self discipline, make decisions, choose and take responsibility.
- Ensure a happy, healthy and safe environment to promote personal development.
- Encourage trust, respect and tolerance of all others.
- Encourage children to save, develop their prospects and improve their future lifestyles.
- Aim high to achieve your personal best.
At Exhall, “Every Child Matters.” We aim to give every child the opportunity to be healthy and stay safe; enjoy and achieve; make a positive contribution and achieve economic well-being. We will always endeavour to encourage our children to be confident, enthusiastic and effective learners.
We work within the framework of the Statutory Curriculum, but we have tailored and adapted it for Exhall, developing it in order to enrich the opportunities we offer our children.
Our expectations are high. We aim to recognise and develop the individual gifts and talents of all of our children. The curriculum is aimed at promoting the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of the children, emphasizing the teaching of the skills, ideas and knowledge that will prepare them for their experiences of adult life.
Particular emphasis is placed on the core subjects of English, Maths and Science. The importance of Information and Communication Technology is seen not only in its own right but it is also in evidence throughout the curriculum. The foundation subjects of History, Geography, Art, Design Technology, Music and Physical Education provide the breadth in the curriculum.
Religious Education and Personal, Social and Health Education add a further vital dimension to our children’s development.